Tuesday, September 8, 2009

123scrapbook.com.au Scraptwist Competition

So this is the last week in the 6 week challenge over at 123scrapbook.com.au. You can scroll down to see my previous entries.

Week 6 challenge was to use cardstock, with no patterned paper.

I also included a small element from each of the previous 5 weeks challenges into my final coaster. This picture was taken by a stranger when we went to the Cirque Du Soleil in Sydney last year. (Hence the play on words in the title Cirque-us = circus) This was such a special day for our family - we had kept the day a secret for months from the kids, and they didn't find out what we were doing until we arrived! It was a fantastic experience, and one I wanted to include in my series of coasters for the challenge.




Just in case you are wondering what they look like all together - wonder no more!

Fiona
xx


5 comments:

Naomi said...

I love these.

Love,Naomi

Emily said...

me too! they look great as a set.
Love Em

Jacob said...

Smashing mum, just smashing!

Sande said...

Saw a dvd of you in a play. You look about ten or eleven. Curious?

Give you a hint. You were in jeans and a red top.

Fiona said...

Hmmm, guessing Namaan or Psalty, and figuring it has to be GB related - - - if I had to choose, it would be Psalty.

Fiona
xx