Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday Card

A couple of weeks ago we tripped down to Sydney to The Rocks for a homeschool excursion. We had time to wander through the markets down there, and I saw a lady who does GORGEOUS little paper tole works using postage stamps. The pictures were so tiny, and so neat - it was lovely.

I really wanted to have a try of paper toling stamps, but the size of the images makes it very difficult. Here is a close up of what I came up with...




This is the card that I placed it on - much different to my last few cards, and more toward my normal style of card marking.



Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Jacob said...

I really really like the stamp mum, very unique, and it fits very well with the card :)

Naomi said...

Wow! Great card, it's lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona , Love the cards
Love Mum xx

Sande said...

Now the kids will have something to do with the plethora of stamps they have so vigorously fought for from our slim pickings of mail.

Vicky said...

What a fantastic idea, I`ll have to put this in my "to do" list.