Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lime Tart Recipe Challenge #3

The recipe challenge at Lime Tart for this fortnight was to use rubons, stitching and buttons on a project. Well, I decided I would start my Christmas cards with this challenge, and have seen this colour combination before and wanted to try it myself.


I have used rubons as a bow and on the button, the button is the centre of the flower, and I put a few cross stitches on each side. I used my Tombow pens to colour the images.

Fiona
xx

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Woah, I don't think you ever showed me this one?? I really like it, it's something different to what you normally do, and it looks very, very nice :)

Emily said...

I love the idea of using that rub-on and a button to make it look like a bow. I love the colours too, an unusual combination!
Love Em
xxoo

Julie said...

what a sweet card thanks for playing along with the challenge

Rachael said...

how clever - what a great card. Thanks for joining in our fun :)