Friday, October 2, 2009

October Challenge - Inkurable Stampers

The new challenge is up over at Inkurable Stampers blog. When I saw it last night, I just knew exactly what I was going to do. Miss Emily made a tiny felted panda for a friend's birthday, and I thought this Chinese noodle box (you can find the template here) was just the perfect way to 'wrap' her panda.


The box measures only 2 inches tall. I have coloured the background, then stamped different images around the outside. It has been edged in black with a stitching line, then embellished with kindy glitz and rhinestones. The only thing I did differently to the instructions was to make sure the flaps were folded to the inside, so I had a clean/flat stamping surface.

Emily's friend loves blue, so I really hope she will like receiving this little gift!

Fiona
xx

10 comments:

Emily said...

I love it mum!!! Alex will love it.
Great job!
love em
xoxox

Sande said...

Doesn't the wrapping, the box, always make the anticipation of a gift ten times greater?

I know I wanted to see what was inside.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona , A beautiful job, the box is so lovely, and the panda.
I am sure Alex will love it.
Love Mum

Rein said...

This is lovely Fiona!

Jacob said...

Brilliant! Absolutely love the box.

Naomi said...

It's gorgeous!! I agree with mum, The wrapping is one of the best bits!!

Love,Mim

Vicky said...

This is so cute, I can`t believe it`s only 2" tall, a very fitting home for that cute little panda :)

Gio said...

It's so cute!! Love every details!

laury55 said...

love the fresh look of your box...it will be a perfect gift

Godelieve said...

LOVE this!! It's beautiful!