Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Inkurable Stampers November Challenge

So I'm back already with my twinchie challenge for Inkurable Stampers blog for November. The theme was to create a twinchie (a 2" x 2" piece of art) that was Christmas themed, and to attached it to a project - and you must include a stamp of course!


Here is my twinchie:

And here it is on the swing tag I made for a Christmas gift:

I used Bazzill and Prima Urban Cosmos 'cosmos' paper. I used the Tim Holtz 'photography' stamp for the clock face, and for the background behind the word 'Christmas' and the word 'time'. I used Kaisercraft 'Dear Santa' clear stamps for the damask images and the circle date on the tag, and Kaisercraft 'All About Me' clear stamps to make up the word 'time'.

I really enjoyed this challenge, and ended up making 3 other tags the same, but in different colourways. Thanks Sarah!


Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Cuchy said...

Just beautiful Fiona. Also the inner side looks gorgeous.

laury55 said...

great work...love all the versions made with your twinchies

Jenxo said...

These are loverly!!!

Be(e) said...

Very beautiful twinchies and tags. I like the colorschemes on all three of them. They form a unity. Great job.

Jacob said...

Absolutely gorgeous mum, I love them to bits! Maybe because it is something I would do...