Sunday, November 22, 2009

Inspiration Card Challenge at 123Scrapbook.com.au

Ok, so 123scrapbook.com.au is having a big Christmas competition at the moment. As an extra to the competition you could take part in a challenge to create a card based on a picture for inspiration. Here is the picture that you had to be inspired by:

For the challenge at 123scrapbook.com.au I created a triangle card, and drew my inspiration from the colours and the buttons in the original picture. I have also made an envelope to snugly fit my card, in a matching blue.

I wanted to make a triangle card because I had seen them over at Godelieve's blog which you can visit here.

Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Wow stunning work Fiona! I love the triangle card!That lady bug is so cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Krissy xx

Jacob said...

Beautiful mum, this is absolutely stunning!

Naomi said...

Fabulous!

Godelieve said...

Love how you decorated your triangle card!
Thanks for linking back :)

Anonymous said...

Love the triangle card , so different.

Love Mum