Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lime Tart Recipe Challenge #4

Lime Tart's fortnightly recipe challenge this time was to use black and white and one other colour only. Here is a close up of one of my cards. It measures 3.5" x 3.5".



I made the black rose, and layered black and white bazzill cardstock, and used colour paper scraps and coloured bazzill cardstock to match the rose centre. I also used Basic Grey flourish stamps and Stamp-It curlicue stamp.

I needed a series of 6 cards, and made these in 6 different colour ways. Which one do you think works the best? I'm partial to the brown one and the blue one, but I'd love to know what you think...

Fiona
xx

7 comments:

Julie said...

these are sweet love your roses thanks for playing along with us at lime tart

Jacob said...

Lovely cards mum. They are very feminine, and will suit there recipients perfectly :)

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi said...

I like the purple & the blue one. But they are all lovely.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Fiona, the flowers look lovely .
Love Mum x

Jewls said...

These look gorgeous Fiona. My faves are the red & the blue :)

Firenze said...

Super Fab! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards