Thursday, November 26, 2009

November Sketch Challenge @ 123scrapbook.com.au

Another share, but today it is a scrapbook LO. This one is for the November Sketch Challenge over at 123scrapbook.com.au and was prepared by the talented Renee Ludlow. You can see the sketch and her interpretation here.

My LO uses a several papers from different manufacturers, but I was particularly inspired by the Crate Paper 'bliss collection' paper called impulse - that is the lovely chocolate brown one in the background with the flowers on it. My flowers in the bottom left corner were inspired by the flowers on that paper.

Thanks for a great challenge Renee!

This is my beautiful miss Emily back in June working on her first knitted scarf as part of a homeschooling project.

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

I think it is lovely ,love the picture of Emmy .
Love Mum