Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank You Card

I've been busy making a few thank you cards this week. I have used Kaiser 'Esther's Guestlist' papers, Kaiser 'flower' stamp, glimmermist, kindy glitz, dimensional magic with button, thread and versamark black ink.


I was not so sure of the colours in these papers before I started, but I was really happy with how the cards turned out when I was finished.

I carefully cut sections of the flower to raise and lower different sections so the flower had more dimension.

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi,
Thanks for your comments in my blog.
I love this card, beautiful! I love the colours and you made a very pretty flower on the card!
Marianne

Jacob said...

Gorgeous flower mum, it looks absolutely stunning!

Edith said...

Beautiful and colorful card with great details!
Happy stamping!
Edith