Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Inkurable Stampers December Challenge

The challenge this month over at Inkurable Stampers Blog was a colour challenge - pink, brown and cream, and you have to use a stamp of course.

I made an oval-shaped tag for my entry out of scraps of brown and cream cardstock, and I used Maya Road Clear Stamps 'Jasmine' to stamp the flowers using Tombow brown pen #879 on pink cardstock. I cut the flowers out carefully so they could be layered between and over my ovals. I distressed the front and back oval edges and inked them with the brown Tombow pen. I little brown/pink ribbon, pink rhinestones and kindyglitz to finish.


Because this tag was for someone special who challenge me to see how clever I could be with my Christmas gift giving this year, I made a matching 'sour cream container' from this tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers using an odd piece of cardstock from SEI. I altered the measurements of the container to be 12" x 8". I sealed it with a strip of brown bazzill punched with Martha Stewart 'scallop dot' border punch.


Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Emily said...

ooh!!! so pretty!
i wonder who that very special person this is for?????

Fiona said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

laury55 said...

I am sure he or she will love it...very delicate and well done