Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Last of 2009 Christmas

So I have one more card to share that I made and only finished on Christmas Eve, and this is the first opportunity I've had since returning from holidays to upload it.

This is a card I made based on this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers, using KaiserCraft Dear Santa papers and stamps.

I had to amend the centre section to include another flap so I could write inside the flap, and still have my toy soldier visible.

Thanks for stopping by...

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Rossylalah said...

Very innovative Fee! I think this one would have done my head in, especially on Christmas Eve LOL!
I like it.......a lot!

Naomi said...

They both look really good!

I like it a lot aswell.

Firenze said...

OH My Word that's a clever tri-shutter card! Did you only do your cutting after layering the papers? How how how? It's fab! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards