Thursday, February 25, 2010

Inkurable Stampers February Challenge

Sarah over at Inkurable Stampers has laid out the challenge of featuring metallics (and stamping) on a project this month.



I have made a birthday card this month, featuring a copper embossed Kaisercraft 'Rewind' stamp in the background corners, as well as matching the copper embossing on the staples. I also used Tim Holtz 'photograph' component stamp on the tag and the middle layer (clear embossed), but also used the film strip edge of that stamp on some acetate to make my own film negative. I attached it using metal photo turns, and also included a photo anchor to the corner of my tag.

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Be(e) said...

This looks amazing, Fiona! I just love the colors and design! the tag looks so great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona , The cards are lovely , I know you make them with a lot of love .
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

I really like this card and loved the way you used the photographic images