Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inkurable Stampers 2nd Birthday - Challenge #1

So I have had a very busy weekend, with 3 challenges set by Sarah at Inkurable Stampers for the blogs 2nd birthday, but it was a lovely weekend - thanks Sarah!


The first challenge was a sketch challenge, and you could interpret it any way you wanted, providing you used a stamp. Well, this was actually the last challenge I completed, and I think I went a bit overboard.


Firstly, I have used MME "Bella Bella" papers, and the stamps I have used are Darkroom Door "Art De Fleur Vol 2" and Technique Tuesday "Everyday Words". The small panel (the first version of the sketch) opens to the right and is made up of a cut up image of a photo stamp from the Art De Fleur Vol 2 set, with a greeting mounted over the top.


When the small panel is opened, it reveals a duplicate of the photo stamp image cut up on the right, and the main panel with lightly stamped 'everyday words' and another greeting (this is the 2nd version of sketch I have used).

And here is the fully opened version of the card.

Fiona
xx

0 comments: