Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inkurable Stampers April 2010 Challenge

The challenge over at Inkurable Stampers for April was a colour challenge - red/black/white, as well, of course, using a stamp on your creation.



I chose to make a card for this challenge. I have used Darkroom Door 'background floral' and the newly released Darkroom Door 'Art De Fleur Vol 2' stamps to create this card.

The large flower was cut in half and separated, and the flower (stamped on to white cardstock, and mounted on black cardstock) was attached over the flower with 3D mounting tape.

On the inside, I have used the same flower stamp, although I have stamped it partly off the cardstock, as well as using a small greeting out of the same collection of stamps. The buckle is from Bella, and the flower images and the greeting were clear embossed with AED embossing powder.

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Rossylalah said...

Love Love Love everything here Fiona! You have been very busy! I love all your colour combinations especially the red/white/black which has been an especially difficult challenge for me. I was asking Sarah that perhaps we could organize a swap for the 2 x 4's. What do you think? Lovely to chat to you at the party!

Fiona said...

Hey Ros, thanks :) Yes I think a swap for the 2 x 4's would be fun, and I'd be willing to be involved! It was a great weekend of chats, and everybody was just so nice and easy to chat to!
Fiona
xx

Lyn S said...

Hi Fiona, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I just love your red, black and white card....so elegant!