Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 sketches 4 You - 2nd edition

Hi again,


I have made another card for the current 2s4y sketch challenge. You can see my first one here. This time I have kept the sketch with it's original orientation. I have gone completely different this time around - very bright and very happy.

This card uses Bazzill cardstock, and WRMK 'nonsense' papers. The flower comes from an old Stamp-It stamp called 'long stemmed trio'. I have stamped the image twice - once to overstamp with the Tim Holtz 'lost and found' words, and once to cut out and make a window to see the writing underneath. The flower was coloured with Tombow Markers and covered in Dimensional Magic to make it shine.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Fiona
xx

4 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

what a fantabulous card! love it!

Elena said...

Hi Fiona, Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. Good luck in the A Muse giveaway!

Elena :)

Jenny said...

Adorable card!! Come by my blog and check out my challenge, a new one will be posted tomorrow and this weeks ends tonight! Have a great weekend! :) :) :) :) :)

shirley said...

Pretty card Fee. Love the bright and happy colours.