Thursday, May 20, 2010

ATC - Peace

Hi everyone!


I had a play with a new stamp today, and created this ATC.



I started by stamping my main image Calligraphy Flourish Dove by Tuscan Rose on some bazzill, clear embossing and then cutting the image out. Once the dove was masked off, I distress inked around the dove with tea dye and walnut stain. I clear embossed another 2 sets of the dove - one to trim out the body, and the other to trim out the two wings. These parts were distress inked in broken china and a little walnut stain. I layered these images, using glue dots to keep the tips of the wings/tail raised.


This was mounted on some more distressed bazzill, which was overstamped with tim holtz urban grunge text and basic grey flourish stamps.

I really enjoyed watching this come together - I hope you like it!

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a beautiful stamp, I'm going to have to buy this one now. You've done a truly exquisite job on this ATC.

Cuchy said...

Just beautiful

Marcy said...

OH MY!!! Just beautiful!!!