Monday, May 10, 2010

Inkurable Stampers May Mailart Challenge

Welcome!


The May challenge over at Inkurable Stampers is mailart. I haven't done mailart for quite some time (since way before I started blogging), and I had some new goodies in my stash, so it was fun to have a play yesterday and see what I could come up with.

You might notice the Tim Holtz alterations butterfly in there :) they are fantastic, and easy to create different effects with. I used a load of distress inks - for the background colour and for stamping with. I used a bunch of different stamps from Tim Holtz as well - both on the envelope, and on the butterfly body and wings. The flourish and sentiment were stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. To finish, I covered the cardstock butterfly with dimensional magic, and a touch of kindy glitz for pizzazz.

Do you like my mail art?

I don't have an awful lot of papercrafting visitors, but if you are one of them, and you would like me to send you my mail art, I would like to send it to you! It doesn't matter where you are, I would like to pass my mail art on to make someones day brighter :)

All you need to do, is be the first to comment on this post, telling me you would like my mail art, and the colour/s that you always return to when papercrafting. Please email me at flossyfee002@gmail.com with your name and postage details, and I will get it posted off to you in the next week.

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
xx

9 comments:

shirley said...

Hi Fee!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your mail art!
Love the colours you used.
The Tim Holtz butterfly is just GORGEOUS!
Distress inks are my fave and I love all the colours. I have the new colours and find that I keep returning to Wild Honey and Crushed Olive.
You can send me mail art anytime!
I will email you my address.:)
Shirley

Fiona said...

Congratulations Shirley :) It will be on it's way to you soon...
Fiona
xx

shirley said...

Thanks Fiona!

Be(e) said...

Oh, darn!! Too late! Love your mail art, Fiona! Very artistic!

Gio said...

It's so elegant and beautiful!

laury55 said...

great work Fiona...love the T.Holz products

Godelieve said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

karennarelle said...

beautifuk work fiona

Cuchy said...

Beautiful masks and lovely colour.
Fantastic mail art.