Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunday Stamper Week 103

The theme over at Hels blog for Sunday Stampers this week was red. I was able to incorporate my red theme with a gift box to match my sons birthday card which I showed you yesterday.

The dimensions of the gift box are ATC size - 3.5" by 2.5".... so obviously, I wasn't giving him ATC's because they won't quite fit in the box! His gift was a little smaller, but it gave me an excuse to experiment with another ATC size project.



As with his card, I used Kaisercraft papers, although they are quite heavily inked, so it is hard to tell just quite what is underneath! I used Tim Holtz 'life's possibilities' stamps and Kaiser 'rewind' stamps. The clock face with inked with Fired Brick distress ink and clear embossed. I have also highlighted his age (how convenient of Mr Holtz to include the number '14' on one of his stamps!) with some circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab box, bet your son loves it! Thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper :O))

Be(e) said...

Fantastic box, Fiona!! Love it! I like this heavy distressing and the Tim Holtz' stamps, OMG, think I want them too ;)

Debbie said...

A fabulous gift box Fiona, I love all the distressing and detailing...the card you made for your son is amazing..I bet he will love them!
Hugs
Debbie x

Lori said...

Love it! The colors are fab! And who doesn't like that sentiment??? lol

shirley said...

Love the box!