Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inkurable Stampers June Challenge

Sarah over at Inkurable Stampers has chosen stars as the theme for June. You can interpret the 'star' theme anyway you can (movie star, star stamp, star saying etc) so long as you use a stamp.

I have made an ATC for my June challenge.

The little stars were made using an old metal embossing plate and tool, which I then coloured with a VersaMark pen and clear embossing powder. I then used Distress Inks (broken china, faded jeans, chipped sapphire) to colour the sky.


I have used two stamps - Stampotique 'Eric' (although I chopped most of him off to fit!) which was coloured using more Distress Inks, and the star which comes off a Stamp It stamp called 'Curvy Christmas Tree' which I've had for quite a while. The were both embossed in black, and the star has been generously coated in AED 'white fizz' glitter, though it doesn't sparkle much in the photo. The thread holding the star is gold DMC thread.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Just totally love! Just everything about it! Kim

Be(e) said...

Looks great, Fiona!! Such a fun ATC!! Love the colors too!

laury55 said...

your ATC is just wonderful...love it

Moniqui said...

Awesome ATC! Clever work chopping his arm lol!!