Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sketch Saturday Week 105

Hello!


Here is my card for Sketch Saturday blog this week.


I have used DD Art De Fleur Vol2 stamps, and distress inks (milled lavender, dusty concord, mustard seed, spiced marmalade and peeled paint) to colour my main image, as well as to stamp the leaves embellishment. The papers are Bo Bunny 'flutter butter' as well as some bazzill.

The white lace is actually from the same piece, but I have trimmed it to two different sections - one for the top which has black ribbon threaded through the eyelet holes, and one for the scallop at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
xx

6 comments:

Be(e) said...

Gorgeous, Fiona! I always gasp at your distressing! It always looks amazing (so did your last card)!!

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card! Beautiful image and great colours!
Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena
PS! Thanks for joining my PBC too :)

Nina said...

Wooaaw, wonderful with great colours!!

Thank you for joining my PBC and SS this week :)
Hugs from Nina.

Terry said...

Wow thanks for joining in on SS and my PBC just love the stamp that you have used....it is just wonderfull wow.....Hugs Terry xxxx

shirley said...

Very pretty. Love the colours.
Great idea with the lace!

Jo said...

WOWSA!!! *claps*
Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge and my PBC.
Jo xx