Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stampotique Designers Challenge 8

Hi everyone :)


The challenge for this week at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog was to use purple! Not a colour I use often, even though I really quite like the look of it when I do use it....


I have used the cute little stampotique guy 'smile' on my card - and given him some purple colour on his clothing with distress inks. He is holding a bunch of flowers for his recipient :) In keeping with the purple theme, when I cut him out after embossing him, I decided to give him purple wire hair ;)

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
xx

12 comments:

shirley said...

This is really cute Fiona! Love the purple wire for Smiley`s curls.
The flowers and bow look wonderful too.

craftytrog said...

Aww! He so cute! Fab card! x

Kaz said...

He's wonderful. Love the whole card too.
Thanks for joining us at SDC x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh Fiona, that is fab! I love it. Kim

Shannon said...

Love the flowers. He's so cute, I need to buy him.

Willy said...

Fabulous and funny card! Thanks for joining us on SDC #8.

Basement Stamper said...

what a great card, the bouquet of flowers & wire hair are a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

Tracy Evans said...

What a cute fab card, I love all the elements. Tracy Evans x

scrappystickyinkymess said...

He might be my fave character, and I love him in purple!

Very adorable, in a creepy sort of way LOL!

Mary Anne

Moniqui said...

Very clever! I love the curls and the flowers! Thanks for joing SDC and congrats on the win;))!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

He's a fave of mine. Love the addition of the flowers, a perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Stampotique Challenge . x Jo

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Awwww.... he's adorable!!! Great layering and purple theme! Thank you for joining us for our Stampotique purple challenge!
Val :)