Friday, July 30, 2010

Sketch Saturday week 113

I have used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week to make a welcome baby card. I twisted the design around to suit my image :) This is a little bit funky for a newborn welcome, but I know the people who are receiving it will not be offended ;)



I have used MME Bella Bella, Basic Grey and scrap papers, as well as Bazzill. The cute little guy is a stampotique stamp called 'smile', and the greeting is from Darkroom Door 'all occassions' set. He is stamped in archival black ink, and coloured just with pencil. A little kindy glitz, and then he has been covered in dimensional magic to make him pop. A few buttons and thread to finish it off.

That's two posts in a day! Have a great weekend everyone :)

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

shirley henry said...

This card put a smile on my face!
Clever idea for a baby boy card.
He is kinda cute. :)

LOOVE your postcard.All the distressing and those stamps...yummo!

Vicky said...

He's one of my favourite S.O. images, so cute, & perfect for a baby card :)