Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunday Stamper week 113

I tried something a little different for my Sunday Stamper entry this week.... a post card. The theme this week is Love and/or Life. My post card measures 6 x 4 inches, and the reverse side has an emblem stamp with the details of the occasion it is being used for written in it, with just the one half of the back to write in (much like a postcard....)



Lots of Distress Inks (shabby shutters, peeled paint, forest moss, stormy sky, faded jeans, chipped sapphire) and Tim Holtz stamps (urban grunge, lost & found, french market, life's possibilities) and the Tim Holtz flower alteration die.

Thanks for visiting :)

Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the post card , great colours .
Love Mum

Lori said...

Love it, Fiona! Just gorgeous!

Rossylalah said...

Hi Fiona
I haven't visited in awhile so it is lovely the see all your creations. I love the postcard idea! You did well with the Stamping Queen Stamp! I think I would have had a hard time with that one! I guess thats why you're on the DT hey!!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous combination of images & colours, & I like the idea that it is a postcard too :)