Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunday Stamper week 123

I have been a bit AWOL from the Sunday Stamper challenges over at Hel's Ink on my Fingers blog :(

Anyway, you get that sometimes ;)


The theme this week is string, and you can check out all the details here if you would like to join in. I have used Kaiser 'Rewind' Collection papers, stamps and rubons on this LO of my DS. Basically just cut stuff up, rearranged it, layered it, inked the edges (Distress Ink colours were rusty hinge, chipped sapphire and black soot).


The white stamping was done with Stazon Opaque cotton white, the other in black soot and rusty hinge. I used some black thread to highlight some of the arrows, and the alphas are BG 'archaic'. And the all important theme was string - I have used a hitch knot created in my string to hold the journal spot on over my photo.

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Be(e) said...

Fabulous layout, Fiona!!! Love the warm orange against the blue and all the details! Amazing picture too!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgoeus LO Fee, those colours are lush... thanks for joinin in with the SUnday sTamper x

Anonymous said...

LOve the young man in the picture,
and the colours are lovely .
Love Mum xx