Friday, November 19, 2010

Darkroom Door Guest Artist - Christmas projects day 2

Here I am back with a couple more of the Christmas projects I completed for my guest artist position at Darkroom Door. If you would like to read about how I put these together, please visit this post on the Darkroom Door blog.


First up we have a series of ATC's called 'Starlight Starbright':


And the other one being revealed today is a set of two Christmas cards I made using Shrinky Dinks plastic:


There is one more day of projects to share - come back and visit soon!

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the ATC's the colors are awesome, and the cards are spectacular!

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

These are lovely Fiona! Just a quick note to thank you for signing up to follow my creative ventures.

Anonymous said...

If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care