Saturday, November 20, 2010

Darkroom Door Guest Artist - Final Christmas Projects

Today is my last showing of items I made for my guest design team position at Darkroom Door. The details on how they were made can be found at this post on the Darkroom Door Blog. I hope that through my creations it will inspire you to try something different with your Darkroom Door stamps! The other items I have made are here and here.


I ventured into recyclying with this one, stamping the main image onto the packaging that the DD stamps are packaged in. Size 4 tags were used.

And finally, my Santa ATC - I was heading for an antique-y finish to this one.

Thank you so much to Rachel at Darkroom Door once again for this opportunity :) it was so much fun!

One last reminder about my two giveaways finishing tomorrow - the little boxes are full to the brim of little goodies waiting for a new home. You can find out the details here and here.

Good luck!

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

I left a comment on the DD blog, but while I'm here, I'll pause to sya that I really love that Santa ATC! The twine effect is so clever - I really couldn't figure out how you did it, so thanks for the instructions. It's so effective and adds such texture and interest to frame the image. Like I said - Queen of the Perfect Finishing Touch! :-)

Be(e) said...

Fabulous artwork!! Congrats on being chosen as a guestdesigner!! Love what you did with those amazing stamp sets!