Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lets Get Shabby Challenge #17

Today I have a little gift tag for the challenge this month at Lets Get Shabby.

The tag is made using a #1 tag, some MME Bella Bella papers, as well as some brown scrap paper. It has been distressed with walnut stain DI. There is a little stamping in there using stamps by Stamp-It (Season Greetings) and Darkroom Door (all occasions).



The challenge was all about raiding your sewing boxes - I have used buttons, thread & spool, fabric, stick pin, snap closure and twine. The flower is made using Tim Holtz tattered floral die and scrap fabric, which I lightly inked the edges of.


**This was selected for an honourable mention**

I have decorated a little match box that goes with it which you can see in this post here . Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

12 comments:

Cecelia said...

This is very pretty! Love all the texture of the material and lace.

Hugs
Cecelia B

Sasya said...

this is so beautiful!!! thank you for playing with let's get shabby!!

Julie said...

what a sweet tag. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

Mabaco said...

It's beautiful!!
thanks for playing with us!!

Gayle...... that,s me said...

Your tag is beautiful, very sweet. I like that you have managed to fit a lot on but it is so well arranged and does'nt look at all crowded. Thanks for playing at LGS.

cbuswell said...

Fab texture, love the flower!

Ruth said...

Fiona this is adorable..I love that you managed to fit so much detail onto a small space yet keep it so stylish and I adore the duck egg blue colour..the flower rocks too..lol!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

shirley henry said...

Another gorgeous creation!
Love the flower. I just received my tattered floral die...forgot you can use fabric. Might try this tonight!
Thanks for the yummy inspirations!

Vibeke said...

This was so sweet!! I love it:)

Thank you for playing with us:)

Mim said...

This looks fantastic! What a fabulous collection of bits and pieces, just like my great-aunts sewing box. Love the soft blue/green.

yumiko said...

Hi,fiona!!
What a gorgeous tag!!!!
I love it!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

mandysea said...

so textured and layered with gorgeous sewing embellies! Colour is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with Shabby!