Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some EXCITING pre-Christmas NEWS!!

Woo Hoo !!

I haven't even let a peep out of the bag on this one!  I have been chosen to serve as a First Term Designer over at The Play Date Cafe!!  This is such exciting news - it's just like an early Christmas present :)


All this week the new designers are being announced, so pop on over and meet the rest of the team, and while you're at it, why not play along with the current challenge?  Come and join in the fun :)

Fiona
xx

9 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

We are really excited to have you with us Fee! We hope you have tons of fun and are inspired by our players as well!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Fiona! It was so fun to be announced right alongside you this morning! Eeek! So excited to be playing with paper together ;)... even if you live all the way in Australia!

Aisling said...

Congratulations Fiona! I'm not surprised you were chosen, for I love your work!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yay, Fee! So happy for you. :) It *is* like an early Christmas present, isn't it? ;)

Nigel said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Cecelia said...

Congrats! I just saw the post over at PDC and thought I would stop by and say "Yeah!" Have fun! And Happy Holidays!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Michele Gross said...

Yay!! Huge congrats!! Really looking forward to working with you on this team!! :D

Be(e) said...

Woohoow!!!!! Congratulations, Fiona!! Such exciting news! A well deserved spot, I'd say! Enjoy it!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Yippee!!! I'm so excited to have an Aussie to work with. (I really want to live there someday) Many congrats!