Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A blog award

We have just come back from holidays, and while I was away, I received a blog award from one of the girls on The Play Date Cafe DT - thanks Ruby.  I'm not really good with these kind of things, so I'm not sure I can even accept the award, but I will share 8 things about myself to help you all get to know me a little better ;)

1.  I truly honestly dislike eating out at restaurants.  Honestly.
2.  I love (yes, love) maths.  Favourite subject at school all those years ago ;)
3.  Am a homeschooling mum of two years to my two high school aged kids - challenging, tiring, rewarding - best thing I ever did :)
4.  Am learning to speak French with my daughter - something I have wanted to do for years.
5.  I love hiking, but hate camping.
6.  My hair has never ever been this long in my life.
7.  I easily get frustrated with myself when I waste my own time.
8.  I take ages - and ages - to create something.

So there you have it - a little something about me that you probably didn't know before today ;)

Fiona
xx

8 comments:

Be(e) said...

Congrats on the blog award!! Nice to read I'm not the only one taking ages to make something. ;)
Enjoy 2011!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

You don't eat out? Really? Oh my, I would die. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Jinny Newlin said...

Welcome back, Fiona! So fun to read more about you. I posted mine today, too.

jenny said...

Congrats on the award Fiona... loved reading those little snippets...

Jenny x

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing Fee!!! I am afraid to do mine LOL!!

Julie Ranae said...

Love getting to know even more about you, Fee. Glad you are back with us!

Michele Gross said...

Fun post! I hate camping too! My idea of camping is a hotel that doesn't have room service! Seriously!!
I am also a slow crafter :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Why is it that it's socially acceptable to like to write, read... but not to like Maths?!!! I too love it. Great 'facts', loved reading them :)