Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Play Date Cafe #68

It's time for another beautiful colour mix over at the Play Date Cafe!  If you haven't played with us for a while, or haven't played at all, why don't you jump on board with this beautiful inspiration picture by Julie Ranae....


I took a brief break from card making for my creation this week.  Every now and then I just have a passion for making a pair of baby booties. This seemed like a good week to pick some colours perfect for a little girl.  Out came some yarn scraps and the crochet hook and this is what I put together for your inspiration.


And before ANY of you ask, I am definitely not on the pregnancy path!

We have a fantastic guest designer this week, one that I'm sure many of you would be familiar with - it is none other than Kazan Clark!  Please pop around to our other designers and check out the scope of beautiful projects up for inspiration this week...


And our guest designer this week...


Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

Pattern Information:  These crocheted booties/cross-strapped sandals were made from a pattern purchased on Mon Petit Violon etsy shop.

16 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

my jaw literally fell open when I saw these - WOW!!! You are so talented. Love them.
It so much fun to be part of this challenge this week.
Hugs
K

shirley henry said...

These are so gorgeous Fee! You are so creative!

Libby Hickson said...

Fee I love these adorable booties so much!!! I squealed when I saw them in the folder before the post, they are so completely precious and such a FUN way to have been inspired by this week's color story. Well done!!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Fee! These are just Precious! You are sooo talented!

Tracey said...

Ahhhhhh how adorable!!! LOVE these to bits !!!

Julie Ranae said...

I am SO glad you are a part of our team Fee and this is just ONE of the reasons! I love that you think outside the proverbial box. These are absolutely adorable and a perfect inspiration for the challenge!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

These are simply adorable. How very creative, a thoughtful and time loved gift you spent on making these! Beautiful work!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOVE these little shoes! How precious:) AND how clever are you? LOVE that you went beyond the paper crafting! Beautifully done:)

Maria said...

Sweetest little shoes I've ever seen...so cute and creative...LOVE them!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

These are so incredibly cute, Fee! I'm so in awe of your talent! Fabulous take on the colors and what a delightfully crafy project!

Julz said...

These booties are absolutely gorgeous!!! I've been wanting to learn how to knit for a while and I know the basics of crocheting but it's been quite a few years since I've picked up some needles. I might need to search some out after seeing these! :)

Monique said...

Oh my goodness..these are the cutest!! Fantastic take on this weeks challenge... I am still gushing..these are so cute!! lol..TFS:)

Benzi said...

So, so sweet. Makes me want to go cuddle a baby. They are just darling and what a great job you did.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Fee, these are the most adorable little sandals! I wish I could crochet / knit. Bet you could sell these for a pretty penny.

Ann said...

Oh my word! These are the sweetest!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! These are darling! What's not to love and drool over?!