Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Play Date Cafe #73

How beautiful is this inspirational photo that the one and only Julie Ranae has put together for our inspiration!  And what beautiful colours this week :)


This week we are sponsored by DeNami Design, and we had the opportunity to use some DeNami stamps :)  I have used 'cupcake tower' to stamp and colour the cupcakes on my label, and the 'arched sweet friend' to stamp the word 'sweet' on my label.


This project was made using scraps of paper, and a little bit of lace.  The button is also from DeNami Design.  The chocolate tray was placed inside a cellophane bag which was folded and stapled before the label was attached over the staples.

Pauline Nakamura is our guest designer this week :)  Why not pop on over to her blog and say hi?  And while you're at it, here are the rest of the PDCC design team....


The DeNami Design Team girls are joining in on the colour challenge as well this week, so you can pop over to the DeNami Blog to see what they have created!  I almost forgot to mention the awesome prize you can win this week....... check it out!


Here's hoping you have a 'sweet' week :)

Fiona
xx

10 comments:

...:::Paulina:::... said...

Fiona, this is such a fun projects! You were so creative in cutting out the Cupcake Tower to get those cupcakes individually!

So happy I was able to join you talented PDCC girls this week!

Michele Gross said...

So cute!! I love this fun treat you've created!! You have my address, right? ;D

Tracey said...

Oh Fee!!! You are sooo creative!!! LOVE it!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I just love this little treat bag! I love that the candies match the colors! LOL! LOOOOOOVE! I also love your tag--that is a beautiful way to share some chocolatey goodness:) LOVE that lace too--fab job!

Andrea Ewen said...

Such a sweet little package, Fee! And isn't it great when we can use up those small scraps that we can't bear to throw away and make them into something gorgeous? Way to go you on doing that! I love to visit here and see all of the 'out of the box' projects that you dream up! You are so talented and I'm so glad to be on the same team with you!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this sweet treat package, Fee! Great job with those cute, little cupcakes, too! And I'm swooning over all that scrumptious, black lace!

Ruby said...

Ooh I'd love to receive a beautiful parcel like this, absolutely gorgeous!

Michele said...

Oh my goodness! Couldn't possibly get any Sweeter than this! Absolutely darling creation! Very well done! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a sweet little treat gift ensemble Fiona! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Fee, I like how you used your stamps creatively and chose just parts of them to use individually. Good thinkin'! Bet this chocolate gift is loooong gone by now! ;)