Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something exciting to share...

During the week my very talented son launched his landscape photography business online Jacob Shultz Design and Photography.  I would love for you to pop on over to his website and have a little look around - just to show some support if nothing else.  I will be keeping a link to his site in my side bar if you are ever interested in visiting again.


Keep an eye out for some of my favourite images:

Pinnacle
Walk to Freedom
Twelve
Bay of Beauty
Docked

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Els said...

This is exciting news!! The pictures are breathtaking!! Congrats to your son! A family of talented creative people!

shirley said...

WOW! Awesome photography!
Congrats to your son.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! Another awesome job by your son! This is fab! Great news!! Congrats to Jacob:)

Julie Day said...

Beautiful photography! Left you a little something on my blog today Fiona :)
http://daydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Libby Hickson said...

How wonderful!! Jacob is so talented, congrats to him on this new adventure!