Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ATC swap - Inkurable Stampers 3rd birthday celebration

Inkurable Stampers have recently celebrated their 3rd birthday - blog owner Sarah organised an ATC swap, with the colours black, white and orange, and you had to use at least one stamp.

I can't wait till the swapped ATC's come back, to see what other creations have been made, but for now, here is a look at the ATC's that I made.


I began with white cardstock, coloured with a blending tool using Spiced Marmalade DI.  I then randomly stamped Journal Impressions by Paperbag Studios (the circles) using the same ink, which were highlighted with a white gel pen.


The hearts are stamped onto this coloured layer using black archival ink and Stampotique 'Daniel's Hearts' - this was then stamped on white cardstock, and overstamped with Tim Holtz 'Love Struck' definition stamp.  The hearts were painstakingly cut out and adhered over the matching hearts on the orange layer.  This was attached to a layer of black cardstock, and the layers sewed together.

The quote says 'write your words of love on my heart', and was generated on the computer - each of the words were edged in Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot DI.

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

shirley said...

I am in love with these Fee!
Look at all those hearts!<3
I counted 17 on one of them...so times 9.....you cut out 153 small hearts!!!!!!!!!
You are not only a brilliant crafter, but a very patient one too!

Mim said...

Love these, Fiona! Wish that I had had the time to partake in the challenge - next time!? Love the way the circles are stamped in the same colour as the background and highlighted with white. Genius!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! That must have taken forever to cut those hearts--I LOVE them! I LOVE that orange paper and the stitching--you are so amazing!!!!!