Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chipboard Notebook - TSQ

Today I have gone a little bit vintage with a notebook.  I began with some chipboard bracket shapes (Collections Elements), and I have used my Bind-It-All to turn them into a notebook.  I have covered the front, back and inside covers with Basic Grey Cappella paper.  The little hiding tag is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and has sweet little tiny daisies stamped on it (by Paperbag Studios).


I have added some twill ribbon, trim, and a flower made using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die with more of the same paper, and a pearl button.  Finally I added some Kaiser rhinestones, and the word 'reflections' which is from Collections Elements kraft strip words.

This was a relatively easy project to make, and given this was my first try with the Bind-It-All machine, I was very happy with the results.

You can find the Collections Elements kraft strip words, chipboard bracket shapes, the Paperbag Studios tiny daisies stamp and Kaisercraft rhinestones over at The Stamping Queen.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

NOTE: This project was created for The Stamping Queen DT.

14 comments:

Jenxo said...

its really sweet fi...xx

shirley said...

Love your vintage style notebook...just beautiful!
I have been thinking of purchasing a bind it all.

Cecelia said...

This is beautiful Fiona! Love the lace and the vintage style is georgous! Hope you had a great weekend;0)

hugs xx
Cecelia B

Cynthia Schelzig said...

gorgeous little notebook...I really like it.

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL Fee!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I just love this Fee--beautiful colors and that lace is a the perfect shabby chic touch:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Rebecca said...

Love it Fiona, I have a soft spot for mini albums!

Jenny said...

Your vintage notebook is absolutely gorgeous Fee... I love the little tag peaking out and the die cut flower... I pulled my Bind-It-All out again recently... it has been gathering dust for a few years now...lol

Have a great day
Hugs
Jenny x

The Stamping Queen said...

Love the notebook Fiona. Both you and Jen have done so well with this little challenge piece. Thanks so much for your amazing art.
Barb
x

Jinny Newlin said...

This is GORGEOUS, Fee! LOVE that sweet, cluster around your dimensional flower, and those papers are to-die-for!

Shirley said...

This is just gorgeous! What a great vintage look with the lace and sponging! Love every detail!

Shirley said...

This is just gorgeous! What a great vintage look with the lace and sponging! Love every detail!

Sarah Anderson said...

absolutely exquisite x

Sandy Ang said...

This is so gorgeously done