Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crochet some fingerless gloves :)

I hate leaving things until the last minute, and this project was left to the day before I needed them. I was a bit worried about how quickly I would make them, but they were noted as being 'complete in an afternoon' - so I figured I'd be ok.


And I was! Gorgeous fingerless gloves with a little ruffle edging, made to complement this hat I made last year for my daughter.


This glove pattern was purchased from Whiletheyplay's Ravelry Shop (you need a Ravelry sign in to find your way there) or you can visit her website here. The yarn is purchased from Ewe-Phoria Yarns ebay store and is a gorgeous Cascades 220 yarn.


Thanks for stopping by to see my latest creation!

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

shirley said...

These are gorgeous Fee! They look so warm. Just in time for the cool weather we are having this week.
You are one very creative lady! I can't knit,crochet or sew ):

Jaclyn Miller said...

These are so cute Fee, makes me want to learn to crochet. :)