Monday, July 4, 2011

TSQ and some gift wrapping

This week I have some simple projects for you - easy ways to create decoratively wrapped gifts.  I have used the same image on each of these projects - Flower bud by Paperbag Studios.  All of these gifts were wrapped in very plain brown paper.


This first project uses hessian, plain old kitchen twine, some scrap paper (which I stamped on), kraft cardstock and walnut stain distress ink.



The second project uses black archival ink, a circle punch, and the black/white twine is from The Twinery.



My final project involves a little bit of ribbon and stamping directly to the wrapping paper.  Take care not to over-ink your stamp, and also take care when lining up your wrapping paper atop your gift!


Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx
NOTE: These projects were created for The Stamping Queen DT.

8 comments:

shirley said...

Beautiful projects Fiona!
So much inspiration.
I just recently bought some hessian and was just wondering what to create with it!
Love how you used a circle punch for the flower.
The last project is very soft and feminine.

Ruby said...

I love wrapping my parcels to match my cards, these are gorgeous Fee. I will have to make a note of these ideas, they're lovely

Rossylalah said...

I just love these creations Fiona! Love the organic look of the hession and the pink is so soft and pretty. Thanks!!!

Marlena M. said...

I love the texture in the first...I wouldn't want to open it. ;)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow these are great, I never get the gift wrapping done... and it's sad b/c I've obviously got all the tools to do so...

Judith Tetley said...

Love these Fiona....rustic but elegant....my favourite style....well done!
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I simply couldn't depart your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to check up on new posts

my homepage heart rate monitors

Anonymous said...

Actually no matter if someone doesn't know afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it occurs.

Feel free to visit my web site ... pruner pole