Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vintage Love

When I was thinking about creating a project using the feature stamp this week, it started life as a yellow/gray toned card with loads of ribbon.....  the end result is quite different!


I ended up with a muted vintage feeling ATC that is tied together by that superb quote, and the 'holding hands' stamp by Paperbag Studios.


Life seemed so much easier back then, and I think that is partly what I was trying to capture in this ATC.  You can visit The Stamping Queen Blog for a few more details.

Thanks for visiting :)

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fee... love the quote and the beautiful vintage feel... fabulous ATC...

Jenny x

Vicky said...

Beautiful ATC Fiona, & I also love the quote, I remember those days when time was ours to do with as we pleased... :)