Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mojo Monday # 209

I am continuing with my pursuit of getting my Christmas cards made early this year, and my Mojo Monday contribution this week will join it's buddies in the Christmas card stack :)

Here is the sketch....


And here is my interpretation....


I will put a supplies list down the bottom, as the card is fairly easy to follow, but I do need to give credit for the instructions to fold the origami poinsettia, which came from Splitcoast Stampers here.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Fiona
xx

Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned papers from Making Memories 'Mistletoe' collection
Stamps - Kaisercraft 'Dear Santa' collection; Stamp-it Christmas Collection #2378G
Martha Stewart 'scallop dot' punch
DI - walnut stain
other inks - Black archival ink, black stazon ink
translucent paper (like vellum)
other - button, thread, twine (jute and kitchen twine), net ribbon

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely card Fiona...love the great textrue of your fun bow!!!

Debbie said...

Awesome card!! Love the distressing, stitching, and all you textures!!

Nadia said...

Love the colors, and the bow looks great! What a beautifull card!

shirley said...

FABULOUS! Love the bow and texture.
YUM!

CardArTart said...

Wow! Wish I was on your Christmas list lol.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a stunningly textural interpretation, girl! YUM-O!