Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge # 40 - Tag-time

yep - time to make a tag!  And it's in honour of the current challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

I finished this a couple of days ago, but only got to photograph it last night - so here it is.


A bit quirky - I know - but once the idea was in my head, it wouldn't let go!

I have used Stampotique 'Toby' and chopped him up so it looks like he is hanging upside down :)  Also 'Daniel's Hearts'.  I have stamped the background with Ippity 'a bit of burlap' for some texture.  It was coloured with Adirondack Colorwash (sunset orange, butterscotch, red pepper), and Toby and the hearts coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils, and a bit of white gel pen on the hearts for added depth.  The black edges were doodled on, and the quote on the sign was computer generated.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

10 comments:

Vicky said...

How very clever Fiona, a gorgeous tag :)

shirley said...

Oh...this is so adorable and creative Fee! Love it :)

Cynthia Schelzig said...

love your tag!!!

Moniqui said...

I love quirky! This is so clever! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique!

Kaz said...

This is a brilliant tag, I love that you chopped it up. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique again.

Basement Stamper said...

I love it, totally cracked me up! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous! Love the background colours and your tag made me laugh. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

Jenny said...

I love quirky Fee... this is fabulous...

Jenny x

Willy said...

This is real fun! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 40.

Gez said...

BRILLIANT! Glad you went with your idea!

Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.