Friday, November 11, 2011

Mojo Monday 214

I spent a lovely day creating today, and have a few projects to share in the coming days.  This one is for Mojo Monday 214.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...


I have used papers by Scribble Scrabble (Nana's Trunk #356 and #354), October Afternoon (Collectors Item #509) and some scraps.  Lots of distressing and stitching.  The hessian (burlap) was coloured with fired brick distress ink and stitched.  The stamps are Doodled Christmas by Kaisercraft and Silly Season by Kaisercraft.


I made the flowers with kitchen twine and cotton.  I had trouble using a circle as in the sketch, so went for a square with rounded corners instead.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

1 comments:

shirley said...

Loving the shabby vintage style.
The colours,distressing,texture and your twine flowers are just fab!!!
Love how you have coloured the burlap with ink.