Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And so begins another New Year

Hope all my blog friends had a wonderful Christmas and start to the New Year....

We have just returned from a relaxing break where I actually stayed focused on getting in some creative time. This is what I was working on... my first time knitting some socks. This one almost was finished, but I ran out of time for the other one - maybe I need another weeks holiday?!!



If any of you are passing through the Central Coast over the holidays, I strongly urge you to pop in to Pages 2 Scrap at Tuggerah - I visited there for the first time in December and I was so thrilled to find a scrapping store that catered so completely to stamp-mad paper crafters like myself.  I'm so sure if you go, you will find at least a few things that you 'must' have to start the New Year with!!

Fiona
xx

2 comments:

shirley said...

There you are Fee! I wondered if you had gone away on holidays :)
Great socks. Anything you can't make?
Congrats on making the Design Team!

Jenny said...

Your relaxing break sounds wonderful Fee... love your sock... and lucky you visiting such a fabulous store... I bet you were able to get some gorgeous goodies to start the New Year with...

Jenny x