Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gingersnap Creations GC133

Here's my first card for the new year - created with a bit of fun and some Stampotique stamps.

I was inspired to take part in Gingersnap Creations challenge to use a set or line of stamps.  I had Stampotique stamps over my table where I was trying to sort out some new storage options, so they were the obvious ones to use....



I really wanted to get all my words on the front of the card, but it just looked way overcrowded, so I utilised the inside instead.  


So I used just black and white cardstock, Distress Inks (Black Soot, Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves and Pine Needles), as well as Black archival ink and Black Tombow Pen, and Derwent Inktense Pencils.
I used all Stampotique stamps - Welcome Door and Sweetmoves (Daniel Torrente), Alphabitties (Jill Penney), and Honeycomb Background (Josie Cirincione).

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

4 comments:

shirley said...

Awesome! Love it all :)

Carol Q said...

lol - brilliant, looks really grungy.

Basement Stamper said...

Great creation Fee! I love the little letters. Glad you were able to play over at Gingersnap Creations!

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Love the colours and stamps on your card