Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I didn't really?

I really did.  I actually completed an art journal page.  My first one.  Others have been tried and ripped out and tossed in the bin over the last several months.

I still have so much to learn, but thankfully it is an art journal after all, and I'm just happy to have completed a page.  The journalling reads 'Green with {stamp} envy'. 



Thanks for stopping by :)
Fiona
xx

STAMPS USED:
Stampotique - Newt with lunch box; Alphabitties
Making Memories - foam alphabet
Paperbag Studios - Journal Impressions
Tim Holtz - Stuff to Say
Unity - A Bit of Burlap
Kaiser - Offshore Collection; Bubble Wrap
Heidi Grace - Reagan's Closet

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Mod Podge
Acrylic Paint
Adirondack Color Wash
Distress Inks
Oil Pastels
Tombow black marker
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils

4 comments:

shirley said...

YAY! You did it!
It is my dream to start one!
Love it Fee :)

Katt aka LaLa said...

Congrats on your first page! Looks awesome, can't wait to see what other pages you create!

Jenxo said...

im not much of art journaller either, i like the small stuff...love your green page...

Lynn said...

Congratulations, it looks great.