Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry what?

Just a quick post to share an ATC I created for a swap with some online Stampotique enthusiasts before Christmas.  The theme was (of course) Christmas...


I lost my merry... and my colour!!   I used Minky Girl by Daniel Torrente (Stampotique) as my focal image, but kept the colour to the background only....  sometimes I feel a bit like that after Christmas - devoid of any colour....

Thanks for popping by!  And thanks to Shirley for organising the swap :)

Fiona
xx

5 comments:

Jenxo said...

cracked me up :)

shirley said...

That definitely looks like me after the stress of Christmas!
It was so much fun swapping out the ATCs :)
If the other swappers don't mind, I will do a blog post showing all six of the fabulous and quirky ATCs
Will have to do another soon. Maybe in February :)

Elizabeth Shackelford Melton said...

That's great!

Ansku said...

WAU Great :)

aisling said...

Oh, that sounds like great fun!! Next time I really want to participate for I love trading stampotique cards!