Friday, February 3, 2012

Gingersnaps Creations GC136 Colour Challenge

This is the current colour challenge over at Gingersnaps Creations - Glorious Greens.


I had no real plan when I began this, other than my Stampotique 'Head' guy had to be green.... I have used mostly muted greens, including a couple of big paint globs down the bottom to represent, well, you know what happens when you feel THAT green.... !!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

Stamps Used:

Stampotique 'Head'
Paperbag Studios 'Hole Punched' and 'Grunge Alphabet'

Other Products Used:
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Distress Inks - Old Paper & Peeled Paint
Acrylic Paints
Archival Black Ink
Colorbox Frost White Ink
Sponge
Sam & Lucy Weave Extras alphas
Copic Multiliner

7 comments:

Laura said...

Just fabulous! The background is awesome and the little fellow has really come to life.

Anesha said...

Love your background, great creation.

Basement Stamper said...

so cute Fee, love the little sentiment letters!

Trish Latimer said...

I totally LOVE this!! Appeals to my sense of humour as well as my arty side! Fabulous!

Marjie Kemper said...

He's awesome! Love your background as well.

Jenny said...

LOVE this ATC Fee... and the gorgeous background... just so awesome...

Jenny x

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)