Friday, March 2, 2012

March calendar

Welcome back to another instalment of my calendar :)  I know many of you visiting may have spring pages, but down here in Australia, March marks the beginning of Autumn - so I tried to reflect a little of that warmth with the remaining green of summer in my calendar page.


 I really enjoyed making this months art, I'm sorry my photos don't do them justice ( a bit wobbly there... )


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
Of course I'm playing along with Kate Crane's Art Journal challenge.... You can read all about it here... or visit her March page here.

Fiona
xx

Stamps Used:

Queens Dresser Drawers 'Bumblebee'
Kaisercraft 'Flourish'
Kaisercraft 'Offshore Collection'
Tim Holtz 'Winter Sketchbook'
Paper Artsy 'HPXT02'
Darkroom Door 'Alphabet Medley'

Other Products Used:

Gesso
Adirondack Color Wash
Distress Inks
Acrylic Paint
Black Archival Ink
Paper Artsy Flower Die
Black Copic Marker
Paper Scraps

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolutely stunning Fee... I adore that tree... and the autumn colors are beautiful...

Hugs
Jenny x

Katt aka LaLa said...

Gorgeous!! I love all the rich colors and that tree is fabulous! Autumn/Fall is my favorite season and sadly where I'm from it's practically summer all year long :( Awesome job! Unfortunately I'm running late again this month on finishing my page, oopsy :p

Milla said...

Lovely calendar page, that tree is gorgeous!

Sam said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Your tree is amazing and the colours are fab x

krisandkreate said...

Amazing colours, just right for Autumn in Aus !!!! I absolutely adore your tree. It's almost as though the 'leaves' have fingerprints, Simply stunning :-)

Cath Wilson said...

Great background and fab colours - lovely design - so creative x

Carol said...

I love your trees.

Sara Jansen said...

Great layout...the leaves on your trees look so organic. What fun to think of autumn; here in Alaska it winter, and it will be winter for another 6 -8 weeks so frankly, ANYTHING but winter sounds and looks good to me. I enjoyed looking around your blog.

Creatively yours Fi said...

To one Fee from another Fi...a fellow antipodean as well:) Love your calender page...it's gorgeous!

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous - the rich colors are so inspiring!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow! This is totally GORGEOUS.

Sharne's Bits 'n' Bobs said...

Stunning!!

Amy said...

Wow- really love your pages! The tree is fabulous.