Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stampotique Guest Designer Week 1

How exciting to be asked to be a part of the DT for a month over at Stampotique :)  You can check out the designers blog here, or the challenge blog here.

For my first project, I used Carol's Flower, Large by Janet Klein to make this clean and simple note card set.  They are devoid of greeting, but could be easily adapted to any occasion with plenty of room for a greeting.


I didn't have any Kraft envelopes when I made this project, but I think I will get some and make matching envelopes.


They were stamped in black archival ink, and coloured spectrum-style with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, and I added a black button to the flower centres, and dotted a border around the edge for definition.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Fiona
xx

3 comments:

Willy said...

What a delicate set of cards! Love them!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that you left them blank and all different colors-they are perfect.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! Fee, these cards are AMAZING! LOVE the kraft with the beautiful colored flowers! YOU ROCK:)