Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stampotique Guest Designer - week Two - Challenge Week

I am back with my second project as guest designer for Stampotique.  This week is challenge week, and the theme is 'Oodles of Doodles' - check it out on their blog right here.

Doodles can be as simple or as extravagant as you like. And here is my project: a sweet thinking of you card.


I have used old book paper to create a 'floor' for my daydreamer, which was edged in distress inks to age it a little.


I doodled on his thought bubble, added definition around the edges and my shapes with dots, gave my daydreamer some feet movement lines, and doodled on a greeting.


I have coloured with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, images were stamped in Black Archival ink.  Stampotique stamps used were: Thinker by Maryse Carrier; Minky Girl by Daniel Torrente; Daniel's Hearts by Daniel Torrente.

Head on over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog to load up your doodly entry! (and don't forget to use Stampotique stamps)

Fiona
xx

10 comments:

AssiCrafts said...

Fab card! xoxo

thekathrynwheel said...

Awesome! Such a fabulous idea :-)

Willy said...

Love your wonderful and funny take on the challenge, Fiona!

Kaz said...

I LOVE your card Fiona! Such fabulous doodling x

Basement Stamper said...

I love this, it is super cute with the little dream bubble!

Jane Wetzel said...

Amazing idea! lol LOVE this :)

Michelle Webb said...

This is just wonderful, I love your doodling and the way you've stamped the images is brilliant. Michelle x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY, Fee! This is my FAV FAV FAV card that you've made! I LOOOOOOVE your bubble, doodling, and your coloring! FAB!

Sue said...

This is fabulous Fee, I love your doodling and your handwriting's brilliant - love it!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Hi there....
So love this card... and it got a giggle.
xx
sarinda