Monday, May 14, 2012

SDC54 and PDCC131

The challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge is 'Family' - I was stuck on the quote "some mothers do 'ave 'em" from the old British sitcom.

** EDITED TO ADD: This was chosen as Cup of The Week for The Play Date Cafe **



I kept the design quite simple - as this is for my son's 16th birthday.

I have combined my entry with the colours from The Play Date Cafe this week - here is the inspiration picture...


Thanks for visiting,

Fiona
x

Stamps Used:

Stampotique - Batboy, Oliver, Mort Had a Pin Curl


Other Products Used:

Patterned paper scraps from Kaisercraft & other
cardstock
paint
Black Archival Ink
Punches - corner rounder & 1" circle
Derwent coloursoft pencils
Making Memories - providence alpha rubons

18 comments:

Kaz said...

Brilliant Fiona! It's perfect for a 16 year old, especially for your son with the quote!
Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Karin said...

love it!

shirley said...

LOL! Love this Fee!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Fee! I miss your art. This is so neat! I'm glad you came by to play with us at The Cafe. And Happy 16th to your son!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfect take on the color story, Fee! We miss you so much over at the PDCC! And happy birthday to your big kiddo! Hugs!

Carla said...

great card,love the colours

Gez said...

OoOh brilliant! Perfect for a young boy. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, this is a great birthday card, hope your son loves it! Love how you paper pieced the shirt. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Arnoldo L. Romero said...

What a fun card. Blessings!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Nikki said...

Love everything about this!

dutchstamptramp said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Michelle Webb said...

Hey Fiona I have just become your 100th follower, yey! I only have another 40 to go! lol I love your blog and all your designs, it's no wonder you are a Stampotique guest designer. I really get lots of inspiration from your creativity. Michelle x

Linda said...

So funny, love it!!

Reflective Art Studio said...

SO great...
xoxo
sarinda

thekathrynwheel said...

Brilliant! So funny! That used to be my favourite TV programme when I was young :-)

Renee said...

I'll bet he loves it....I do!

Jenny said...

Love your gorgeous card Fee... and yes love that sitcom too... many a laughs had with that one... happy 16th birthday to your son... and I am sure he will think this is wonderful...

Hugs
Jenny x