Well, I successfully completed another page in my book art journal this week. It is quite sombre, as the abstract noun I was exploring this week was 'despair'.
I worked with my Derwent Inktense Pencils this week. The bricks took a bit of time, so I've actually been working on this for a couple of days.
I used a light brush of gesso just around abouts where I thought the bricks would end up being, and kind of just built on from that. I used Dylusions black marble spray ink for the text.
I'm really trying to explore different areas of creativity by focussing on a word and having the design grow as an extension of that word. I hope I'll be back soon with another one :)
Thanks for stopping by